Last Amazon price update was: May 26, 2019 10:28 pm
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist1
Collapsible aluminum rack is solid yet easy to pack down for the touring drummer or for convenient storage.
Nitro Module has 60 built-in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome and performance recorder
CD/MP3 aux input for playing along to any song
Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key, and power supply included.
If you are looking for an affordable electronic drumset that has mesh drum heads, this is a good one to check out. It is not the direction I would steer a professional drummer unless they just needed a practice kit, but regardless of your playing level, this electronic drumset has a lot of great qualities, including the MIDI/USB connections that Alesis does very well.
If you live in an apartment or just don’t have a lot of space for your drums, this drum kit packs down easily with it’s collapsible aluminum rack which can be a great feature, especially for those of us that live in small New York City apartments, or any apartment for that matter.
- Pretty hard to find a decent mesh head electronic drumset for so cheap
- MIDI/USB Connections Allow for easy programming and recording, also easy to upload songs to play along to, if you want to use that feature.
- This is a quiet electronic drumset which is great for apartment drumming, or drumming with roommates or family that may not be able to stomach tapping for hours at a time.
- There's a good leap in quality between this model and pro models, to be expected with the difference in prices.
- Not suggested for players that want to use a double bass drum pedal
Instrument Find strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. The information in our reviews could be different from what you find when visiting a financial institution, service provider or a specific product’s website. All products are presented without warranty.